The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk The Amulet of Chaos Crack is a role-playing game based on the French free audiobook collection Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk, which has gotten quite popular worldwide and uses its comic book collection and several Board games. This video game is the result of a cooperation between the seasoned publishing firm Microids and Artefacts Studio.
The narrative of the game The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is set in a medieval fantasy universe. The player controls a group of rather formal RPG characters. A mysterious magician hired them to enter the namesake dungeon of Nahoilbake And take the twelfth and final of the exceptionally precious Galdelferh figurines, which is the trick to fulfilling a specific dark prophecy.
The gameplay in the Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is based on the principles of classic computer role-playing games. However, it’s also enhanced using a strategic turn-based battle system.
As in the original audiobook, a feature element of Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is a humor and a light-hearted approach to a number of the genre cliches. Notably, the game was co-developed by the first Creator John Lang, a.k.a Pen of Chaos, whose primary job was to monitor the standard of the script and dialogues.
- Play seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre, and the Thief!
- Every member of the team has their skill tree to update their abilities and equipment.
- Pick one of three other companions to join the group in their adventure!
Interesting turn-based battles, with innovative support mechanics involving team members.
- An adaptive difficulty system: an accessible and enjoyable story mode with the simplified battle to the”nightmare mode” at which the minor strategic errors will emphasize you!
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies! ) ) Compelling one to think more tactically with each fight.
- Epic boss battles where you’ll have to muster both power and smarts to emerge victoriously!
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with sudden status consequences will turn the tide of the struggle for the more significant. . .or worse!
Explore a vast and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the wicked lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Escape cubes and resolve mortal puzzles to unlock the many impressive treasures!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations, and odd adventures wait!
- Experience an exciting Principal storyline and Lots of side quests for your heroes
- Calls for a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 / AMD FX-4350
- Performance: 4 GB RAM
- Pictures: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 768 MB / AMD Radeon HD 6870 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Inter Core i5-7600 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Performance: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4 GB
How To Install?
- Click the Download Game button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play