Tetrobot and Co Crack is the sequel to the famous Blocks That Matter. Tetrobot is among the most popular, powerful, and dependable robot drillers on the whole planet. However, no one is perfect… or doesn’t remain perfect eternally. That’s why the younger brother, Psychobot, was added into the “big brother.” You must maintain the android deep in the mechanisms of this colossal cyborg, repair possible harm, perform preventive maintenance and maintain the job at an acceptable level. Staggering on gears and chips, absorbing pieces of thing, and “giving” it out, you can deal with many different damages. Discover how laser beams and pipelines, electronics, and memory cells work.
Tetrobot and Co. CD key mechanic of the game is how the different blocks react with the environment. There are wooden blocks, metal blocks, TNT blocks, and more to keep you up to date. Each of them has a purpose in the puzzles you face. One example is how metal ones can block lasers to ensure the path is clear for further progression. Tetrobot and Co. Plaza can collect and use these blocks in all game environments, although there are restrictions. Blocks can only be fired horizontally, and multiple blocks of the same material are automatically attached to each other. That doesn’t make the possibilities endless, but thinking is still required to achieve your ultimate goal.
Tetrobot and Co. Free Download:
Tetrobot and Co. gameplay’s final goal is to collect the three special gold blocks in each stage. You’ll pick up most of them without too much frustration, which makes this a good game to stand out. The graphics perfectly support this thought because Tetrobot and Co. are truly beautiful to look at. It gets tricky when you want to collect them all and this is where the replay value lies. Why do you collect them? Well, the story didn’t tell me much. Apparently, this makes more sense if you’ve played the developer’s previous title, Blocks That Matter, but it passed me by without comment. The game didn’t do a great job of explaining the story and I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was missing. I eventually had to go through the game logs to figure everything out and it was far from ideal.
Tetrobot and Co. For PC Help me guide Psy through Tetrobot’s cogs and circuits: by swallowing blocks of things and then spitting them out, we could repair anything. Discover how lasers, pipes, fans, and other electronic devices work, find out how to change the chemical properties of slime, and gather all the memory blocks that you find in route. The owners of damaged Tetrobots worldwide rely on us since we are the only men and women who can mend their precious robots.
- Pure puzzle gameplay for gamers who like to give their minds a workout.
- More than 50 levels to play and even more, secrets to unlock.
- Original music was written by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus, and Maya, 15 years later”Blocks That Matter.”
- Steam Cloud: Start a match in your home, finish it on the job (if you are careful).
- Steam Workshop: Create your puzzles and discuss them in one click (available shortly ).
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: integrated supporting Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: integrated chipset
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 Controller Supported
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5
- Performance: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: dedicated hardware supporting Shader model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet link
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Audio Card: integrated
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play