Need for Speed Shift: Dilogy (2009 | 2011) Crack Game Free Download
Need for Speed Shift Crack is a brand new realistic racing simulator game. Players are waiting for an exciting and intense race: overload, an ultra-realistic view from the driver’s standpoint and a new demanding collision system. Instead, the Need for Speed Shift Crack will delight in a sensible and inexpensive control system that faithfully transmits each damage, each shift in the track’s surface and all the nuances of adhesion into the roadway. Also,need for Speed SHIFT is being developed by Slightly Mad Studios in collaboration with Black Box. Slightly Mad Studios brings designers and developers who have created critically acclaimed game jobs GT Legends and GTR 2.
The adrenaline rush of driving at breakneck speeds, the pressure of fierce competition, the fear of losing control, the extreme concentration and athleticism required to harness the ability to speed chrome steel. Similarly, this is the True Driver’s Experience of Need for Speed ™ SHIFT. Through the combination of perception-based G-forces, an ultra-realistic first-person cockpit view, an accurate, accessible physics-based model along with the all-new, brutally disorienting crash dynamic, you’ll be thrust into the driver’s seat amid the chaotic sound, intensity, and physical and emotional demands of this race.
- True Driver’s Experience: A variety of visual cues delivers the legitimate driver’s experience, including a three-dimensional HUD that imitates driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field additionally corrects based on the rate of this car; therefore, as soon as the car is travelling at high rates, the view will change into the distance putting the car/cockpit from focus.
- Also, Driver Profile – what type of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the participant’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system consists of a driver’s personality on the monitor, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued. All of that work together to create a tailor-made career and match play experience.
- Dynamic Crash Effect: If the player hits a static object or opponent car, the participant will feel as they are shooting hurt’. A combination of visual and audio effects will render the participant disoriented and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization: Need for Speed SHIFT features an extensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the car’s performance and styling. However, go under the hood to update and tune the vehicle to raise its performance. The visual personalization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick from the interior to reflect their style and tastes.
- Photo-Realistic Cars and Tracks: Nearly 70 licensed cars are offered, including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There are also over 15 real-world places like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca and fictional circuits such as downtown London and Tokyo.
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core2 or faster/AMD X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: (Windows XP) 1 GB RAM; (Windows Vista/Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c harmonious
- Controller Support: USB Steering Wheel/Dual Analog Gamepad
- Online Multiplayer: 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 players
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play