Hunted: The Forge of Demons / Hunted: The Demon’s Forge 2001 Crack Game
Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, Hunted The Demon’s Forge Crack is a fresh take on the traditional fantasy game that delivers the intensity and activity of a modern-day shooter. Taking good care of E’lara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you and your partner will descend into a dark and foreboding world for a memorable cooperative experience. As you travel deep inside the world of Kala Moor, you will use a variety of deadly weapons, powerful spells, and insure tactics to face down wave after wave of vicious enemies. It takes the combined efforts of two great warriors to explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns and discover the secrets of the Demon’s Forge.
The mercenaries of Elar and Caddock, for the sake of benefit in the kind of pure gold, go on a perilous journey to discover where folks disappear. In Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, along with a friend, you have to fight with numerous enemies, solve several puzzles, and reveal the secrets of this world of Cala Moore.
The dark ages have become corrupted. Heinous animals have emerged from underground. Townsfolk across the land are disappearing. Upon the assurance of the fortune in gold, mercenaries E’lara and Caddoc take on the daunting task of discovering where the innocent villagers have been taken. Their journey will lead them on a dark and twisted path where they will experience death, slavery, and forfeit. Traveling deep inside the planet of Kala Moor. . .and into the keys of The Demon’s Forge.
- An Unreal Dark Fantasy: Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, the shadowy universe of Hunted comes to life as a third-person fantasy game with all the intensity and activity of a shooter that is modern-day. Hunted boasts magnificent visuals with breath-taking vistas and foreboding underground worlds.
- Co-op in a Distance: Combine E’lara’s ranged attacks with Caddoc’s melee experience to pull gruesome co-op kill movements, perform special attacks, and treat one another from anywhere on the battle. The characters’ differing battle expertise allows a participant’s strategy to vary from 1 play through the next.
- Descend to Dungeon Depths: Function with your co-op spouse to discover concealed paths and solve the puzzles that obstruct your way. Explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and terrorized towns to detect treasure and powerful upgrades.
- Two Ways to Fight: Wade into the thick of the struggle using deadly melee abilities, or tactically use cover to dispatch hordes of animals with bows and charms. Use powerful magic to boost your partner’s combat effectiveness and also the odds against increasingly formidable enemies.
- Forge Your Amounts: Create and share your challenging dungeon designs with The Crucible. This powerful in-game editor provides endless opportunities for exploration and battles for you and your pals.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz dual core or even better
- Performance: 2 GB system RAM
- Video Card: 512 MB video RAM or better (GeForce 9800 GTX or better/Radeon HD 4330 or better)
- Audio: Windows-compatible audio card
- OS: Windows Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 or equal
- Performance: 3 GB system RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5830
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play