The military is ready to repel the attack of another army. With their aid, the government can destroy any enemy of blood and flesh. However, you will find opponents with whom the military can’t cope. When something odd happens, when murder can only be the job of ghosts, even when another world rebels from the world of individuals, F.E.A.R. Crack is the Federal Unit of Active Response. This story starts as a militant, in the storyline of whose plot the secret military thing is in the hands of unknown terrorists.
They take hostages. However, they don’t make any demands. The government utilizes specific forces, but communicating with the detachment disappears soon after the operation. And after a couple of moments, the inner surveillance cameras show a picture of the massacre – the bodies of soldiers, torn apart by an unknown force, before they manage to comprehend what is occurring.
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point Extraction Point kicks off at which the original game ended — with a bang. As the helicopter that the F.E.A.R. team attempts to leave the vicinity, it instead winds up crashing. The F.E.A.R. team is thus forced to seek an alternate extraction stage, all of the way battling the now free Alma and her paranormal minions throughout a destroyed city.
F.E.A.R. – Anthology Free Download:
Extraction Gameplay picks up where the original game left off: with a bang. Like the helicopter that F.E.A.R. The team tries to leave the neighborhood but ends up crashing. Fear. Therefore, the team is forced to search for another extraction point, fighting the now-free Alma and her paranormal minions to the bitter end in a destroyed city. As part of this elite team created to deal with the most unusual and hard-hitting threats, your mission is simple: eliminate intruders at all costs. Determine the source of the signal. And contain this crisis before it gets out of hand.
F.E.A.R. Plaza Perseus Mandate Since the very first F.E.A.R. staff and Delta Force struggle for control of this circumstance, a second F.E.A.R. staff is sent to shed light on Armacham Technology Corporation’s (A.T.C.) dim past. As a member of a secondary F.E.A.R. team, you are brought in to discover further details concerning the secret project in the A.T.C. facilities. The multiplayer element for this expansion is no longer available.
- Operating System: Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed
- Processor: Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
- Pictures: 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio
- Hard Drive: 17 G.B. free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files
- Audio: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
- Multiplayer Prerequisites: Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games
- Processor: Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- Performance: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or GeForce™ 6600 or equal supported
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support
- Audio: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series audio card
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play