Explodemon Crack combines the retro style of 16-bit platform games and Japanese action titles with the upgradable skills, hidden collectibles, and clever puzzles from more contemporary titles. Players use Explodemon’s self-destructive nature to fight enemies and fly through the air, all the while solving an enormous variety of physics-based puzzles.
With twelve huge degrees, full keyboard and controller support, upgradable skills, and a complete set of achievements and collectibles to discover, Explodemon captures the essence and nostalgic sense instantly recognizable from SNES-era platformers with the depth and wide variety of more recent indie platform titles.
Explodemon Steam Features 12 huge levels of pulse-pounding platforming, a deep control system, devastatingly up-close-and-personal combat, exceptional upgradable abilities, comic-book style cutscenes, and a story that’ll make you giggle, cry, or sigh with indifference, Explodemon isn’t your normal game. No way. It is above average, at least. No, wait – so way above average that it is pure awesome. That is more like it.
Explodemon PC Download:
Explodemon Gameplay as the game title suggests the player’s primary form of attack is an explosion. If the player chooses to explode while running, the boom will be followed by a running attack, which can be a waste to enemies along the way. The explosion recharges quickly in about 1 second and the timer counts down to a forced explosion if the capacity is not used immediately. Attack power, defense power, etc. can be upgraded after the level is completed by purchasing an upgrade from the shop, and you can increase factors such as speed by collecting items stored in each level. Upgrade currencies are called tier credits and are earned as a reward for earning credits in each tier or defeating the vortex army.
Explodemon Patch graphics and animation are very good. I’m sure it tastes like a 16-bit platform game (from an action standpoint), but it’s a much sharper picture than you can get with a limited 16-bit system. NPCs are the only interactive objects that don’t move. Explodemon, his nemesis, Vortex, and various elements of the map have been created to include amazing and different animations that add to the experience.
The soundtrack is energetic and enhances the experience. The music can be repeated a bit as each card has its tracks and it takes time to explore each level. The cards are so large that you can devote your time to each, so the presence of the music alone can be cumbersome. You can turn the music down or mute it as needed.
You may also like: Octodad Dadliest Catch Crack
- Explore 12 gigantic levels of intense platforming action set across three diverse worlds!
- Adapt to a continuously changing gameplay experience with new abilities and hazards aplenty!
- Evolve Explodemon into your destruction machine with upgradable abilities and parameters!
- Solve a tremendous array of puzzles that’ll see you using Explodemon’s skills and his enemies’ features to their full effect!
- Uncover countless collectibles that’ll require a keen eye and quick reflexes to uncover!
- Also, Enjoy a comic tale told with suitable aplomb and panache!
- OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (Not compatible with Windows 10)
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6ghz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9, 512MB Video Memory or Greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install?
- Click the Download Game button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play