Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason 2008 Crack PC Game Free Download
Cryostasis Sleep of Reason Crack requires players on a terrifying trip into the unknown as they explore the dark, suspended, claustrophobic corridors and unlock the shocking secrets of the North Wind.
The Arctic Circle, Russian North Pole channel’Pole 21′, 1968 – Alexander Nesterov is a meteorologist sent to explore the last hours of the North Wind, an aged atomic icebreaker trapped in an icy grave. This steel monster once battled for its country, but it drifted into an ice trap, slowly freezing to death every living thing on board through a dangerous mission.
Alex must fight against the extreme cold by discovering any residual heat resources as he investigates the final times of the North Wind and unlocks the mysteries inside. However, Alex is no standard meteorologist as he possesses a unique mental Echo’ ability which allows him to relive the last memories of the deceased and change their actions before altering their potential. Nothing can prepare Alex because he uncovers as he digs deeper into the background of the boat.
However, instead of a warm reception of this scientist, an absolute nightmare awaits: by chance, he will shortly be on board the nuclear icebreaker Severny Veter, several years ago lost in the ice of non-existence. Dead cold, the darkness of loneliness and oblivion – in the closed area of the deceased ship, time ceased, and everything alive and fair stood still. Wandering in the vast labyrinth of pockets and holds flooded with dread and grief, the hero has to learn the captain and his group’s dramatic story and overcome the temptation to dive into lethargy and surrender to calmness act firmly and decisively.
Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason Crack Game:
That is when we get into the narrative. In 1981, the Cold War was “over”, and we played as a Russian meteorologist called Alexander Nesterov. He is trying to find out the real reasons as to why the ship crashed into the iceberg. What were the real causes, and what occurred to the float? You might think this mission is not something your average meteorologist would do, Alexander is not average in any way.
He has this psychic capability called Mental Echo, which permits him to live and experiment for himself with past events by interacting with all the bodies of their victims. This ability would let him know what truly happened inside the ship. But he Might Have found more than he had been anticipating, flashbacks about the terrible events will be infinite, and many secrets will see the light in Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason.
- Particular”Mental Echo” skill giving the player the chance to change the outcome of a character’s previous
- Highly comprehensive degrees based on a genuine Russian icebreaker
- Battle enemies that are powerful, all with exceptional capacities
- Non player characters help reveal the true story
- Historically-authentic weapons
- Completely new weather and physics system with realistic ice hockey and snow with advanced character/object physics
- Unified dynamic shadowing system — fully lively, moving light sources, casting shadows on all things
- Operational System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon 3000+ / Intel Equivalent
- Video Card: ATI Radeon 9800 / 6800GT
- RAM Free: 1 GB RAM
- Disk Space (HD): 6 GB Free
- Directx Version: DirectX 9
- Operational System: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core two DUO 6400 / AMD X2 5600+
- Video Card: Radeon 2900 / GeForce 8800 GTS
- RAM Free: 2 GB RAM
- Disk Space (HD):
- Directx Version: 9.0c or 10
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play