Crusader Kings II (2012) Crack Game Free Download
Crusader Kings II Crack opens ahead of the players among the most important periods in world history due to the job of actual masters of the genre of international strategy. Even though the dark ages of the Middle Ages are nearing the finish, Europe is still plunged into chaos. The petty feudal lords oppose the kings besieged on all sides, trying to regain control of their fragmented states.
The Pope assembles a crusade to protect Christians in the Holy Land, not intending to release from their hand’s control over the erection of bishops – as well as over their wealth. It is time for greatness. Expand your possessions and secure the future of your Dynasty. Fill your bows, appoint vassals, look for traitors and heretics, publish laws and interact with countless nobles, each with its clever strategy.
A great lord will always need friends to encourage him. But recall, as loyal vassals can easily turn to bitter rivals, and a few may not be as dependable as they seem… Stand ready, and increase your Prestige before the entire world whispers your name in amazement. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted from the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones…
How is it Played?
Crusader Kings is a dynastic simulator in its heart — the player takes control of a single individual, usually a nobleman or noblewoman. And guides them throughout life. They do so by reacting to events, in addition to the activities of other, computer-controlled individuals in the world. There’s no way to”win” the game outside of a participant’s objectives, and the participant can only”lose” if their personality lacks an heir or their final parcel of land is taken.
Both the fun and the learning potential come from how the player interacts with the world around them. By way of instance, a Duke of Burgundy player decides he wants to become the King of France. To do so, the player arranges a marriage between his son and the King’s daughter, just for the player’s son to declare that he’s becoming a monk and breaking off the marriage.
The player then is left along with other choices — does he fabricate a claim to the throne and have other nobles push for it to be realized? Does he begin a secret plot to organize a rebellion? Or does he instead attempt to become great friends with the King, hoping the friendship is reimbursed later?
- Start a match at any point between 1066 and 1337 and drama till 1453
- Select a lord and be sure that his Dynasty survives because you play a series of his descendants throughout the ages
- Gain Prestige for each successive character you play with, furthering the attractiveness of your Dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain – and also keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each using their own opinions and agendas
- Take the Cross up and combat the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for management of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
- Performance: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900 512MB graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Added: 3-button mouse and keyboard
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play