Borderlands 2: Premier Club Edition 2012 Crack Game Free Download
Continuation of the famous role-playing shooter deserved high marks from the media and recognition of the players. In a group with three colleagues in the community, or together with a friend in the fantastic old mode of the split-screen, go to the raid through the unexplored regions of Pandora to seek out adventure on your… head. Opt for a hero, the way to equip it by tradition at your disposal a massive arsenal of weapons, ammunition and gear – and move! Discover new Pandora keys, pump up the personality as you complete tasks, make friends and make enemies become the hero of your own story in the unexpected full world of Borderlands 2 Crack!
“For us and for lovers, the love for Borderlands 2 Codex has been nothing short of spectacular, so it is natural for us at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its valuable expansion material,” said Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software. “The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition provides more value than ever before in 1 package, giving everyone a chance to be a mythical Vault Hunter, and combine from the award-winning mayhem and fun.”
Borderlands 2: Premier Club Edition:
Borderlands 2 Game furthers the different blending of First Person Shooter and Role Playing genres to create the true evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to 3 other players for four-player online goodness or go old-school with two-player split-screen couch sharing mayhem because you spend hours levelling up your character and equipping them with among those countless badass weapons.
Borderlands two features a brand new visually stunning array of procedurally generated guns, protects, grenades, artifacts, enemies and much more. Choose among the four new character classes to be obtained through a carefully crafted and connected story to all surprising and new environments throughout the world of Pandora. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and struggle together on your constant quest for revenge and redemption.
- All-New Characters and All-New Courses: Four all-new playable classes such as the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker, and Assassin. Step into the part of this Gunzerker, whose exceptionally deadly skills permit him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the match. Not just that, you will build on that ability to do more things with just two guns than you ever imagined possible. Double machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Obviously! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that is something! Want to try different styles? More tactical, perhaps? There are multiple courses to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online and LAN: Share your experiences with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands two features a seamless system permitting you to drop in and drop from a campaign without restarting the match. On top of that, you can even take your new gear from any sport to some other!
- World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the tundra of Pandora as you start your pursuit of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and choose on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand parting — the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he has stolen credit for the introduction of the Vault.)
- 87 Bazillion. . .Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you may lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the first Borderlands had a whole lot of loot!
- New environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new regions of Pandora that are more alive than ever before! From the freezing tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mystical corrosive caverns to outside, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at each turn!
- New enemies: an entire slew of new enemies are available to kill you from Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Memory: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Video Performance: 256 MB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Performance: 2 GB
- Video Memory: 512MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Pen
How To Install?
- Click the “Download Game” button.
- Download the game on PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Go through the installation game process.
- After installing the game start.
- To play